This is one of four PvP Arenas where players can pit their team building skills against other players from around the world!
- The Arena recommends 4 opponents at a time.
- 3 will be a higher rank than you
- 1 will be a lower rank than you
- The higher your rank in the Arena, the narrower the range of ranks for your opponents.
- "Change" asks the Arena to select new opponents.
- You can change once "for free" after each attack attempt (whether you win or lose)
- You can also buy additional changes using Diamonds
- Battles in the arena will be performed automatically. No manual control is allowed.
- Time is limited in Arena. If your team can’t defeat your rival within 2 minutes, you will fail.
- Each player can attack other opponents 5 times for free each day
- There is a 5 minute cooldown period between each battle.
- You can spend Diamonds to instantly finish the cooldown
- You can set (or adjust) your defense team as often as you feel you need to
- Your defense team can be different than your attacking team.
- Strong defenders protect you from being ranked down.
- Stall Teams are especially useful due to the 2 minute time limit mentioned above.
- You move up in ranking in the Arena by defeating higher ranked opponents
- When you win the attack, you will swap places with your opponent.
- Attacking the 1 lower ranked opponent will not change your ranking (win or lose); however it does a couple of things:
Each win gradually increases the amount of the following you receive as a reward:
- Arena Tokens - Exchange them in the Arena Shop for Hero Soulstones or Equipment
- EXP Potions (M)
Each evening at 21:00 (9:00 PM) (server time), you will receive an in-game email providing a reward for your current rank in the PvP Arenas. This reward is based on your highest rank in either the Arena or Ancient Arena.
- Example: If you are ranked 12th in the Ancient Arena, but only ranked 22nd in the Arena, you will receive the reward due a Captain ranked 12th.
- The timing of this reward means that there can be a flurry of attacks between 20:30 (8:30 PM) and 21:00 (9:00 PM) (server time)
- Since you only really need a high rank in one of the two Arenas, you can decide which to focus on
- There is a special achievement reward for reaching a given rank in each Arena for the first time; so you should try every now and then to reach as high a rank as you're able to.
- There is a 1 time reward for reaching a certain Arena Rank. So try to rank up as high as you're able to.
- Choose either Arena or Ancient Arena to maintain your Daily PvP Rank
- If you're using Ancient Arena for the Daily Rank reward, then use a weak defense team in Arena.
- This will allow your opponents to move you lower in the ranks where your attack team will have an easier time defeating opponents (and therefore earning Arena Points)
- If you choose to use Arena for the Daily Rank, then you can still "farm" wins by attacking lower ranked opponents.